VincentAlucardRoseVincentAlucardRose

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Edd Egg - Saw Edd Egg - Saw

HALERIOUS!

the most of the Saw parodies on newgrounds arn't as funny as the animators think they are "Baron Von Brunk vs Saw" for instance but this! pure genious! jigsaw would be dead proud!

chainSAW: Jello Trap chainSAW: Jello Trap

when was john black? lol

dispite that i loved it lol fucking funny plot and pretty good animation, better than anything i could ever do

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

omg!

at the end the pig's shadow looks like Batman! =D

Desolation 2 Desolation 2

I liked it!

i don't care what everybody else says, i really like this game it has a very Resident evil/Silent hill vibe to it and i love those games, the only suggestions i would make is maybe you could aquire a source of light? those dark passages pissed me off and the puzzle on the door is what made me quite coz no matter what i did i couldn't do it! :(

Transmigration Transmigration

BEAUTIFUL!

i loved it! everything flows and links into one another the music was amazing and the grafics are stunning. Just one thing though, i think your attack should vary on what charecter you are like when your the dragon you spit fire at them or something. but even that minor flaw doesn't stop me rateing full!

Teenage Metal Ninja Turtles Teenage Metal Ninja Turtles

fuck these other guys!

its a great cover! i love the sound

Amerika [Remix]-Treadz Amerika [Remix]-Treadz

were all liveing in amerika, amerika ist wonderbra

pretty good cover but nothing compars to the orignal it doesn't have the UHH! sound to it

Circus Theme Loop (Remixed) Circus Theme Loop (Remixed)

O.O

thats fucking freaky man! should be on IT or on bat man when you first see the joker or something!